Monday, April 21, 2008

An Ode to Delaine and Drew

A very important part of our little group of Huntsville friends is moving away tomorrow. Delaine, Drew and Claire will be leaving for North Carolina on Tuesday. Delaine, I can still remember the day we met at a Dynetics softball game (this was back in the day when Alex still exercised.) Our group just won't be the same without you guys! We'll miss you and we can't wait for the beach trip!


Here are a few pictures from Delaine and Drew's farewell party. I put some more on our flickr site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I was wondering what the blue line was all about... It looked very official; I thought Chuck might be letting us know where our property lines are.

Nice photo, btw, that does look like a dramatic finish.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that makes me sad. I will miss seeing them when we come to visit. Tell them I said good luck!