Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Scattered

Does life just get more and more scattered when you have kids, or is it just me? Today is our first day back from vacation. When I checked my planner, I realized that Jackson was supposed to start his summer Mother's Day Out schedule last week and he has now missed 3 days of "school." The people at that program must think I'm the biggest idiot. I am the biggest idiot.

So, we just left this:

And today I am facing this:

Yuck. Back to the real world.

p.s. We are currently getting quotes for a fence for the backyard and the little chicks are scheduled to arrive in 5 days. Prepare yourselves for some more scattered blog posts!

6 comments:

Alex said...

I think your problem isn't writing things in your planner, but actually reading your planner. This is very similar to your list writing skills being far superior to your list execution.

Janie Mauter said...

I think one's life does get more scattered after having kids. I'm normally pretty thorough and organized. I've called down to the beach house 4 times today trying to locate something that we've left behind... It could be that we're on the road again tomorrow for 4 more days. That pile of laundry that you posted - I had to finish 5 loads today. I'm looking forward to being at home for a while.

Anonymous said...

Lettie - you look amazing! That's all I have to say.

Anonymous said...

Why did you have all that stupid Alabama crap on?

Alex said...

I'm wearing UA stuff so that I look amazing too. Unfortunately, I didn't get noticed in the picture by Ellie because I'm modest with my body.

Lettie said...

Ellie: thanks!

Janie: if you're considered scattered, then there is no hope for me or my kids!

Jerrod: Roll Tide!