Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Little Miss Suzy Homemaker...

That's what I've been lately, in a weird way.  I've felt the urge for lots of new project, unfortunately my day-to-day housework has kind of taken a hit.  

In case any of you are interested or can find some inspiration or maybe just get some new material to tease me about (...Jerrod...), I thought I could have a few blog posts about my adventures in canning, sewing and saving the planet.
Stay Tuned!
Here's a picture of Jackson's crazy morning hair to satiate some of the suspense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute photo!!!! I'm looking forward to the sewing posts. I am sooo ashamed that I have had my sewing machine for a year now and I haven't really used it yet! ~Jess

Anonymous said...

What's that supposed to mean? (...Lettie...) :)