Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm it

Susan tagged me, so I guess I'll play along.  (She's one of those people with a private blog, so you might not be able to use that link)

I'm supposed to find my 4th picture in my 4th file and post it.


This was taken when we were in Australia visiting my parents.  They lived in Toowoomba for about 2 years.  We were able to go visit for 2 weeks.  We had been married for a year and saved up our entire first year of marriage to be able to go.  It was unforgettable and a great trip.

The koalas were very cute, but a little stinky.  They didn't feel the way I thought they would.  Their fur is very coarse and kind of rough.  Every time we were in the car on the trip I would search in all the tall eucalyptus trees on the side of the road to try to see a wild one.  They hang out in the tops of the trees and sleep all day.

Now I'm supposed to tag 4 more people, but I'm a loser in the blogging world (let's face it, the real world too) so I can only think of 3 people to tag:

1.  Ellie
2.  Holly
3.  Lisa
  

2 comments:

Jerrod Moll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerrod Moll said...

I think Suz has made our blog public again. Hope you guys are doing good. We need to get together soon. Have a great Thanksgiving and War Eagle!