Thursday, May 1, 2008

EOB

I would like to take this time to announce that this is now an equal opportunity blog.

It doesn't matter who Lettie currently has a crush on. I realize that sometimes we might have awesome celebrities, such as Nester, stop by and read about my crush on chickens, and salt water aquariums, and getting my private pilot license, or whatever disease I have contracted. We appreciate the celebrities just as much as we appreciate those who have terrible ideas, and nothing much to talk about.

Who cares if most everyone we hang out with is a loser. The point of this blog is not to ridicule or create divisive blog entries.

From this moment forward, I will try to keep all blog authors from playing favorites. All comments are created equal, unless they discuss the feasibility of astroturf flooring.

3 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Just stopped by to say hi and wish you a happy May!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Anonymous said...

I think your chickens would like an astroturf hen house floor. Since your yard looks like crap they might appreciate the green turf.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Drew...even though I haven't seen the yard in a while I am sure it is still crap.