Monday, August 11, 2008

7 years ago...


This is a picture of Alex and me at the butterfly release on our wedding day.  Seven years ago today...
A lot has changed since that day.  We have a lot more stuff, a lot more responsibility and even more love.  When I look back at the pictures (terrible...our photographer sucked) I realize how fast the years have gone by.  Here's a picture with even worse quality.
This is from our first prom.  I guess it would have been in 1997.  Look how cute we were!

We have grown so much since then.  Fortunately, we grew and changed together and we have never been stronger.  We make each other better people.  We have beautiful children.  We make each other laugh.  My husband is patient, witty, brilliant, handy and hilarious.  He is a wonderful father, provider and friend.
Happy Anniversary!

Sorry for the gooey post...I'll be back with embarrassing toddler stories soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are adorable!

Anonymous said...

The good ole days...I'm surprised I wasn't in both pictures. :)

Brian Mauter said...

"patient, witty, brilliant, handy and hilarious"
...but not handsome. HA!

Happy Anniversary!
-Brian

Lettie said...

Of course he's handsome...you don't need me to tell you that.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love gooey posts ;).

P.S. We're back! I'll call you soon :).