Thursday, February 21, 2008

Apologies

I've been deeply involved in the middle of a standoff this week. The blog has been an unfortunate loser to this standoff. Lettie has not had the inspiration she craves to enable a blog from her. I have refused to continue the blog without the support of my dear spouse. Well, it turns out everyone loses. Here I am writing another entry. There you are having to read something written by me again. And Lettie continues to refuse taking the plunge to become a published bloggist. Apologies.

I think Lettie has been distracted by the practical joke someone pulled on her. We've lost her cell phone. It's gone, and now the battery is dead. We can't find it anywhere. If any of you did this because you thought it would be a good joke, that's funny. Now please give us the phone back.

Jackson learned 1 new word this week. "AWESOME" It sounds a little different coming from his mouth, but he understands the meaning. This word happens when he rides his tractor down the front yard hill at break neck speeds. Here is his running list of other words, and if necessary, their phonetic spellings:
outside = duote dois
daddy
mommy = wa wa
milk = mmmmmaaa?
Bob (the cat) = baaaa
drink = dubee
cheese = chis
shoes = shoes
socks = socks
baby = bebe
peepee
poopoo
weeee = beeeeee
snack = sssss

He also has a large list of animal sounds, understands possessives, can snore on command, and as shown, he likes his hand down his pants when he's sleepy.

My BP hasn't changed much since this weekend. I don't have full strength on the left side, but I do have taste and fantastic blinking ability. It's the last I'm mentioning of all that because it's not noticeable to the untrained eyes anymore.

2 comments:

Елизавета said...

In this pose, Jackson looks like a very manly boy.

Alex said...

That's right. No soy for Jackson.