Friday, February 22, 2008

Performance Anxiety

Ok, ok...you asked for it, but I'm feeling way too much pressure to live up to Alex's wittiness. I couldn't sleep thinking about the guilt I had for not writing a blog entry and then I got up and saw that Alex had blessed us all with another one. Thanks, Alex.

So, I'm now going to try to keep up the blog and hopefully not bore everyone with too many tales of potty training and Patrick's milestones. I'll also try to not make as many derogatory remarks about Alex's cooking as he did about mine. Oh wait...he doesn't cook.

We are now going on day 5 of my missing cell phone. How is this possible? Is my house that messy that a cell phone can be hiding that well? I really love that bright pink cell phone, too. Alex says I'm compensating, and I guess I am. I'm surrounded by boys, so I have to buy pink,girly things whenever I can.

See...I warned you, I'm already out of things to talk about that don't involve housekeeping or children. I guess I'll hang in here for a little while and see what happens, but now that the writer's strike is over I'll probably lose you all when TV gets good again.

5 comments:

Brian Mauter said...

I think someone's missing from the new header graphic. What about Bob?

Lettie, your pink text is a nice touch.

Janie Mauter said...

Yea!! She lives!!!

Alex said...

Bob who. When he contributes something to this household I'll include him. Bob isn't on my good side right now.

Holly said...

Nice blog, Lettie! I also like the pink text. Good choice. Still sorry about your phone - that sucks.

Anonymous said...

Blog about TV, about cooking (I love your banana pudding!), your latest annoyance, or about Alex's new hobby. You will have plenty to keep up with!