Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Haircut

I got my haircut today. That's the first time I looked in the mirror for a long time without making a bunch of weird faces at myself. I looked in the mirror to see if I would notice someone else with these symptoms. I'm pretty sure I would. I noticed my left eye was very relaxed and open, when the other eye is squinty. I noticed my lips curved to the right all the time. Normal lip force only works on one side and it pulls my mouth that direction. I noticed uneven blinks which look like a lazy eye. Even when I don't smile, the signs are there. It's no big deal though. Someone told me today that I had a nice Elvis appeal that is quite sexy. It's not every day that I'm called Elvis or sexy. This haircut must do a nice job of emphasizing the curvature of my right eyebrow. The Chinese lady at MasterCuts did a good job.

I have a little muscle twitching today. The twitches don't feel like normal twitches which give lip or eye quivers. These twitches are very isolated in a pin point size spot. They are also pretty strong for as small as they are. That seems like a good sign. My swelling is barely visible, and I take my last steriod pills tomorrow.

I'm not at Knoxville tonight. The main reason I didn't go is because recruiting engineers from Knoxville doesn't make logical sense. If we win a contract where we need to hire a bunch of heavy cheerleaders I'll agree to recruit there. That's when 1 recruiting visit would be economically efficient.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you chickened out on the left side/right side thing. I bet you're even shaving your entire face, too? Chicken.