Sunday, February 10, 2008

Straight Line Winds

I never knew how often I pucker my lips and blow air out of my mouth. Lettie generally serves molten pasta for dinner, and I have to blow on that to cool it down. Jackson is currently big on bubbles, so he likes me to blow bubbles outside. And then today, I needed to blow sawdust away from the saw while cutting the pencil line. You people with 2 halves to your face might not realize this, but blowing with the just my right side makes the air go to the left. I compensate by turning my head to the right when blowing. This puts my open eye along the wind channel, so bubbles and saw dust get blown into my eye. I can close the eye, but then I can't see since my head is turned to the right. That's the BP annoyance for the day. Thanks for reading it.

I wore my old Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses today. I look like a rock star.

Thanks for the cards, phone calls, and emails this weekend. That was nice. I might have played this up bigger than it is. Lettie keeps telling me that it isn't noticeable. I don't believe her, but it's up to you to decide if you do or not. I can tell you that she generally is honest, and she's pretty.

I travel a little bit for work this next week. Tomorrow I get driven to Tuscaloosa, and then Wednesday I'm supposed to drive myself to Knoxville. I also have 2 doctor's appointments scheduled for next week.

I'm not any better today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should test your recovery each day by putting a tack through your cheek and note if any feeling has returned. Make sure and take photos!

Anonymous said...

Can you get a handicapped sticker for your car because of BP? You might as well get good parking out of this, right?

Anonymous said...

I'd say something sharp and witty, but I'm still a shell of my former self.

please don't spit at me during work hours, just wait until after work while I panhandle in your neighborhood.

p.s. your laugh hasn't changed, it's still as mean as ever, which is a good thing. :)