Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm still not better


I took my face out to the public today. I like this picture because it shows my goal of keeping my open eyeball out of the sun. I have found that the sun is brighter when my eyelids don't work as well. I went with the Burns family to the Botanical Gardens so Mom's dog could have her date with Socrates the Standard Poodle. Lucy didn't attend Dog Days at the Gardens because of her undesirable habits of biting young children and other dogs which are uglier than her.


I have a new favorite thing about Huntsville. Since 1 out of 12.7 people in this town is an engineer, no one really cares how much drink I spill on myself when attempting to stay hydrated. I thought drinking from a straw would be better, but that isn't comfortable on my jaw. My jaw is sore either from swelling, or from trying too hard to move my muscles. It's also a little tiring to talk a lot. Since I'm not too pleasant to be around, I bet it's tiring on everyone else when I do talk.

Chik-Fil-A took me for a ride today when they charged me $5 for a wedge of lettuce that looked like chicken. That's also the first glass of sweet tea I've had that tasted like mayonnaise.

I finished screening the deck today. That is awesome. I really like how it's turned out so far. Here's a link to the deck:
http://picasaweb.google.com/alex.lettie/Deck/photo#5165121978767450290

I thought I would have started getting better by now. I'm not.

0 comments: