Sunday, September 7, 2008

SHARKS

Jackson gets to eat one dosage of pure high fructose corn syrup a day.  He eats fruit snacks in the shape of sharks.  They taste good.

He chooses when he eats them.  Sometimes it's for breakfast, but most of the time it's after his afternoon nap.

Jackson has amazing self-control.  He eats all the sharks except one.  He ALWAYS saves the last shark to eat it later.  They get stored in pants pockets, shirt pockets, and in his hand until the time is right for eating.

After he waits for about 1/2 hour, he'll finally relish every taste of goodness the last shark has to offer.  It takes a super long time to eat.

3 comments:

Holly said...

That is sooo funny! I can't believe that any 2 and half year old has that kind of control. My kids could never do that(who am I kidding? Neither can I!).

Anonymous said...

Mere loves who fruit snacks as well. She can eat a pack in no time. Where is Alex at on this blog? Has he given up or to enamored with his chickens or Mac?

Alex said...

I'm here. I wrote that post. Next time I'll throw in some manly references like: I fed the chickens today.

Actually, the chickens are due a post. They are so much bigger. They cluck when you scare them!